Web Design and Marketing
The following terms and conditions apply to all website design services offered by Queen B Marketing. By ordering services from Queen B Marketing you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. We reserve the right to refuse to construct a website which we may judge as unfit due to the content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation, and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws.
2. The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Queen B Marketing.
3. Queen B Marketing cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work will commence.
4. All material, both text and images supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s website, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws. Queen B Marketing will not be held responsible for any copyright infringements brought against the client for images supplied to Queen B Marketing by the client.
5. The copyright for all material provided by Re Queen B Marketing, such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of Queen B Marketing until such time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client where applicable.
6. Queen B Marketing make every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
7. Queen B Marketing submit a client’s website to several of the major search engines as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Queen B Marketing to promote a website as a separate commission, Queen B Marketing will make every reasonable effort to promote the website effectively but cannot guarantee high positions in the search engine results (except when using Google Adwords which guarantees listing on the first page of results on Google).
8. Queen B Marketing do not accept responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a website promotion commission, chooses not to list a client’s website.
9. If during the initial 28 days of the Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that Queen B Marketing judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission.
10. If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Queen B Marketing will consider that the client wishes to cancel the commission and will not be eligible to receive a refund either in full or part.
11. If a client wishes to leave Queen B Marketing. we will supply a full copy of your website and database.
12. Queen B Marketing expects any outstanding payment by credit/Debit card or BACs payment within 7 days of the date on the invoice.
13. Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company will incur a £25 administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
14. Queen B Marketing will not be held responsible if the clients chosen domain name is not available at the time of registration.
15. Queen B Marketing does not undertake to maintain or update a client’s website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Queen B Marketing to maintain or update a website as a separate commission, Queen B Marketing will discuss with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required.
16. Queen B Marketing reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Queen B Marketing prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
17. Any images supplied by Queen B Marketing the construction of your website are to be solely used for the purpose of illustration for the website built and not to be reused for any other forms of advertising, marketing, and social media.
18. Any design times specified by Queen B Marketing are subject to change at any design in the design process.
19. By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
20. Should you wish to terminate your contract/agreement with Queen B Marketing, you are required to provide in writing 30 days notice. Any payments due within this period will remain payable.
Queen B Marketing reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions.